Data collection on our website.
Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
Data processing on this website is carried out by the IXSNAY Team.
How do we collect your data?
On the one hand, your data is collected by you communicating it to us. This may involve, for ex-ample, data that you enter in a contact or order form. Other data is automatically collected by our IT systems when you visit our website. Such data primarily comprises technical data (for example, Internet browser, operating system or time of viewing the page).This data is automatically collected as soon as you visit our website.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”. Note that we do not collect or save your credit card details.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion.
What do we use your data for?
To register and maintain your account.
• To process/fulfill your order.
• To provide you with information, products and/or services that you have requested from us.
• To provide you with personalized marketing, advertising and information about our products and/or
services by creating a profile based on your preferences and purchasing history.
• To customize, measure and improve your experience on our website. To ensure that content from our
website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and device.
• For the specific purpose you have voluntarily provided us with your personal data.
• To improve and develop our products and services.
• To perform our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
• For statistical research and analytics, such as measuring our audience.
• To prevent or detect fraud, abuse, illegal use, and to comply with court orders, governmental requests
or applicable law.
• We will use your email address to contact you in case any errors have occurred during the ordering
process, for example, if your purchase doesn’t get completed.
We base our processing of your personal data on several legal grounds. When you purchase our products, we need your personal data to fulfill our contract with you. We further rely on your consent (if necessary), our legitimate interests as a business or process your data if we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Sharing your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WooCommerce to power our online store–you can read more about how WooCommerce uses your Personal Information here:https://automattic.com/
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You have the right to:
• Request access to your personal data.
• Request an electronic copy of your personal data.
• Correct your personal data.
• Object to our processing of your data.
• Restrict how we process your personal data.
• Ask us to delete your personal data.
• Revoke your consent.
You can send your request to email@example.com. Please note that we will decline to comply with your requests in the event that we are legally obliged to keep your data the way it is, which legal obligation we will share with you.
If you do not want to receive marketing communications from IXSNAY any longer, please let us know by sending us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is intended for individuals of all ages.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com